Ubuntu studio audio problem

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 18 19:34:36 CET 2010

Have you considered putting your data drive(s) external?  If they are
just backups and long-term storage, then doing this should cut down
case heat considerably.  This is what I have done, though I am not
quite ready to go SSD on my main drive yet.   Waiting for the cost to
come down just a little bit more.

Tony