Akai synth station

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 17 11:42:57 CET 2010

Op 17-1-2010 1:07, Andrew Tarpinian schreef:

> how is it ridiculous? a small touch screen computer that you can make
> music on and plug into hardware controllers? ridiculously cool maybe.

For the same reason I don't like software synths: it's a bloody phone.

So we come to the conclusion that you can't properly make music on a
phone (gee whiz, I wouldn't have thought) and what do they do? They
design a controller to put the phone in! Brilliant!

It's always the 'cool' factor with Apple, much more than the
functionality. Ever noticed that? You don't mention that it would be
useful, just that it would be cool.

Apple is SO 00's. ;)

- Peter