Another trip to Germany..

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 13 20:30:30 CET 2010

Jay Vaughan skrev:
>>> My first question is what is the weather like?
>>>
>> Right now, snowy! :)
>>

> Same here, but with a bit of rain in between, meaning the huge piles
> of snow are getting layers of ice in strange forms, and thats pretty
> interesting.  Cold, but also wet.
>
> (Vienna != Germany, however, I believe a bit of wet-gear preparation
> might be worth it..)

We're having a heatwave right now, it's currently only -7°C :)

Since around December 20th it has been unusually cold with several days
of around -20°C but mostly around -15°C...and I live in a relatively
warm part of Sweden (normally around a few deg below zero this time of
year).

Coldest so far this season at my place is around -25...

/Micke