Happy New Year, Gang!

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 4 14:52:37 CET 2010

I can only say that the English people I know are all decent, top
people, what ho!

But I have a rather big difficulty in convincing my significant other
that England is a worthwhile jaunt compared to, say, Spain or Greece
or some such thing.  There just doesn't appear to be any good reason
to go there - for her (for me, of course I would love to catch up with
the Sly-jam goings-on).

Alas I will try, but I hope that when the good day does come around,
should I have failed, there will be at least a webcam .. ;)