Happy New Year, Gang!

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 4 10:20:19 CET 2010

On Sunday 03 January 2010, Andrew Robinson wrote:
> I'm up for it too, provided it doesn't clash with the General Election!

It looks like May will clash with something else Katy and I had both forgotten
about - we'll both be turning 30 in the next few months, and were planning to
have a large-ish joint birthday bash sometime in May (ie. when it'll be a bit
warmer and everyone can camp outside).

Still, a Music Bar jam looks likely to be on the cards, but I may time-shift
it a bit to allow for gaps between things.  (Before anyone suggests getting
them to coincide, I think I'd rather not.  Too many different kinds of
preparation required for each, and I'd rather give myself enough space to
enjoy both.)

So perhaps Music Bar jam earlier than May - say late April?  I think I'd
prefer to have the jam before the party.

To complicate matters slightly more, we're currently looking for other people
to live with us here, and hope to have found them in the next couple of
months.  So anything like this needs to be cleared with potential new
housemates (though I'm sure the jam will be less of a problem than the
party!), and it also means we'll have less spare rooms available for 'barians
to crash in.  Numbers of people we can accommodate are going to be limited,
although camping out in the field next to the house is definitely an option if
anybody is up for that?

We haven't got our 2010 calendar yet, but once we do, I'll try to start
drawing up some dates for things.  If you're keen and don't hear anything soon
enough for your liking, email/nag me off list and I'll probably get around to
it a bit quicker!

Cheers,

~Dave