did you...

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 4 09:37:11 CET 2010

I make music for myself, first and foremost, and if someone else likes
it: great.  If not, well then, at least I am enjoying it.  As for
music genre: there isn't any that I can use to adequately describe
what I like about my own music, so in iTunes I just have all "jay
vaughan" tracks marked as "Porn Groove".  Nobody ever uses "Porn
Groove" as a genre, so I can hit it up for a playlist and be quite
content.  :)

And this has worked for me so well over the years that I very
definitely could get everything I need from music just by listening to
my own tracks.