Tea

The Dong EMAIL_HIDDEN
Tue Jan 5 17:00:16 CET 2010

When not drinking whisky or water, I like tea:

http://www.nbtea.co.uk/acatalog/Teas.html

This is one of the best UK online shops I found for tea.
I got two of the sample collections (black and oolong) for the other
halfs xmas, along with various tea paraphernalia to make it right, and I
must say, they are great. Better sippage value than a decent bottle of
whisky, I say.

;)

Months and months (and months) of tea varieties to try. So far the fav.
is Tippy Yunnan, a Chinese black tea, but we've only tried about 5 so
far. The small packs make at least two pots, which make several cups
each or can be used more than once in the day, depending.
Right now I'm sipping a Darjeeling, 2nd Flush Margarets Hope, which is
very nice too. I wouldn't consider drinking the likes of
Nambarrie or Tetley tea black, it makes me feel sick first thing in the
morn without milk for a start, but these are all very nice black so far.

Sippitty, sip :)