Want!

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 25 18:24:56 CET 2010

Jonny Stutters wrote:
> On 25 February 2010 10:19, K9 Kai Niggemann <kai at kainiggemann.com> wrote:
>> I think I want one of these:
>>
>> http://www.otomachines.com/
>>
>> "Biscuit"
>>
>> (via createdigitalmusic.com)
>>
>> Or maybe I will shoot myself in the foot and program something like it in
>> Max with an external controller?
>
> Does look very cool but, yeah, my first thought was that it'd be fun to try
> and put something similar together in supercollider because it's pretty
> expensive over here with the exchange rates from GBP to EUR at the moment.

Jonny - my first cursory look at all the (huge number of) filters for
supercollider suggests I may have to port some (very simple) code, at some point.

Yeah - there's a "Moog" filter. Have yet to see anything that will save me from c++.

In most respects, I think sc is just the most blazingly brilliant piece of synth
engineering.

Also vaguely wondering if one could up the spec of the whole thing to double
precision.

Tony (HB)