RPM-010

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 25 15:26:46 CET 2010

Well, to be honest I didn't think I'd make it this year having
participated in all the others.  But, by shelving all my tryouts and
then writing a completely different song using my Rehashotronic (tm)
soft synth I cobbled together this steaming lump of turd in a few hours
over three days:

http://www.chromic.co.uk/mp3/Cosmic_Speed_Limit_by_Chromic.mp3

It's not even a polished turd at that.  There's mixing faults, EQ
faults, composition faults but there we are.  I have no more time for
this.

WAV version uploading to the FTP site as I type.

Thanks

Chris

P.S. I do actually think it's OK but it's not brilliant either.