AVHPBJV!

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 23 11:48:45 CET 2010

It'll be 3 years and 4 months .. a decent gap between the two and I'm sure
Flynn is going to be a brilliant big brother .. he's already practicing the
nappy change duties, heh heh ..

Yeah its exciting for us to see our family grow.  Pride in abundance at my
wifes mad skills and Flynns big steps .. going to be really fun to watch
another kid grow.

On Feb 23, 2010 11:37 AM, "Kim Johnsson" <johnssonkim at gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 9:54 AM, ibi sum <ibisum at gmail.com> wrote: > On Tue,
2010-02-23 at 07:57 +01...

> BTW, music-bar .. Vaughan-Limberk Kid Number Two is on its way! >
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!  Almost too much...
HBD, Jay, and huuuuuuge congrats on the K#2! So, what's the age
difference going to be? Anna & Aada have two years and 8 days. Aada
has learned enormously from her big sis, and they are really great
company to each other. They are 5 and 3 years now. Time flies.

Cheers,

Kim