python to xml export? what was the tool again?

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 22 19:53:23 CET 2010

Op 22-2-2010 19:06, Tony Scharf schreef:

> What I basically need is away to export data into a nice XML schema
> from a python dictionary.  Ive done some googling on the topic, and I
> cant find anything, so maybe a clean solution doesnt exist?

How is the schema going to look like? Something like this?

<dictionary>
     <entry>
         <key>key1</key>
         <value>value1</value>
     </entry>
</dictionary>

If that is the case, you might consider just go over the dictionary
(which is just an associative array) and do the 'XML encoding' with
simple print statements.

But perhaps you could give some more details of your requirements.

- Peter