Control

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 22 13:10:37 CET 2010

On 21.02.2010, at 22:47, Gert van Santen wrote:

> Also wondering - has anyone here seen Joy Division live, as a
> band...?

Closest I have come was watching a very very awful VHS that I bought from a bootlegger at a fleamarket in 1989 or something for insane amounts of money (70 DM? converts to roughly 50 EUR these days).

Very bad quality, and I mean *very bad*. Made me feel like it was very real, such a shitty bootleg...;)

but like Peter said: how old do you think we are?

My parents listened to a much different kind of music at that time (but they did give me "Man Machine" when I was 10 years old)...

Kai