Open Solaris

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 22 08:27:38 CET 2010

I sense a possible heated discussion here...so to cool it down a bit, I
can tell you that it's currently -24°C outside here :)

The reason I considering OpenSolaris is that I've heard good things
about ZFS regarding fileintegrity and that discencryption (through ZFS)
are to be implemented this year.

Since there's so many important things (music, pics, homevideos, etc.)
being stored digitally now I consider this the most important aspects.

/Micke