EastWest/Quantum Leap's Orchestra VST freebie

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Feb 21 11:25:21 CET 2010

Yes, that's where it's going. A couple of days ago I saw some new name
in the bizz (forgot which one), selling a huge library installed on a
HD.

That will save you a lot of troubles :-)

Gert van santen
www.gertvansanten.nl

Op 21 feb 2010 om 10:46 heeft Peter Korsten <peter at severity-one.com>
het volgende geschreven:\