looking for instrumentalist from NL

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 17 13:46:52 CET 2010

Kai,
At my work there is a girl(singer) which is in the conservatorium of
Enschede , I don t know if I will see here today but I will ask her if she
knows someone who play trombone :)
btw Will it be paid ?( this can motivate musicians sometimes ;)

Do you have other instruments in your wishing list ?

Anyhow I must say that I liked what you do in music-experimentation and I
will like to see your experiment for ones  also it will be a great
opportunity to meet you :)
When will be your experiment  and where exactly ?
I will like to come and see if I m not too busy.

Have a nice day,
Romain

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 12:59 PM, K9 Kai Niggemann <canine at waf80.de> wrote:

> Hi everyone, especially the dutch members,
>
> I am looking for someone (m/f) from the Netherlands who plays (on a pro
> level) an acoustic instrument and who lives in the Euregio (the area
> stretching out from the German border, enclosing Enschede (
> http://www.euregio.de/cms/publish/content/showpage.asp?pageid=18) between
> Noordost Overijssel, Twente and Achterhoek) for a music cooperation.
>
> If you know someone you would recommend, please let me know.
>
> The instrument I am most interested in is trombone, and I'd like them to
> have a taste for experiments.
>
> please feel free to direct interested people to my website (which, piece by
> piece I am in the process of translating to English, to make projects like
> this one easier...)
>
> thank you,
>
> Kai

> kai at kainiggemann.com