D9

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 15 20:57:47 CET 2010

Op 15-2-2010 19:40, Andrew Tarpinian schreef:

> On Feb 15, 2010, at 12:52 PM, Peter Korsten wrote:
>
>> I'd like to see a science fiction film from India (if they keep out
>> the
>> singing and dancing) or
>
> you sure? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5174gKMBuM

He's beating up a whole lot of Laa-Laas! (For those not in the know: the
red Teletubbie.)

>> China (if they keep out the martial arts).
>
> tons of sci-fi and horror from china but it usually always involves
> fighting in some way.

Well, Crouching tiger/hidden dragon was a beautifully made film, but
again with an emphasis on fighting, but not the typical Hollywood happy
ending. Something like that, a bit of an Oriental take on things.

- Peter