D9

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 15 18:47:54 CET 2010

Hey Gert - just googled D9 and wow - looks ace!!  Defo gunna watch that
ASAP..

> TBH, I love the modern Hollywood productions with the CGI
> overkill - cool! Looking forward to seeing Alice in 3D :-)

Im not going to watch any more 3d moves (Avatar was my last).  I don't think
the 3d adds as much as it takes away (in terms of the picture) but my main
reason is: it always gives me a migraine!  Same with my daughter, she gets a
headache each time..

Bring back Mutoscopes, that's what I say!!

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"