D9

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 15 13:37:25 CET 2010

Ron West schreef:
> I agree with your sentiments about D9 100% Gert. What did you think of
> Moon? i really want to see that one. Looks like it's a serious head
> fuck of a movie.

I loved it. It has a lot of the atmosphere of 2001 Space Odyssey
and Solaris. Quiet, spooky, and sometimes you're almost
wondering, if anything is going to happen at all. Personally I
never found that annoying, because there's a lot of cool stuff to
see. There's a couple of very nice surprises too (well, there
were for me, since I hadn't read/heard any spoilers).

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n