Urban Underground

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Feb 14 22:59:23 CET 2010

Op 14-2-2010 22:47, Peter Korsten schreef:

> However, I decided to go with the latter, mainly because:
> * I haven't bought any music in *years*, so �5.27 extra is not going
> to break the bank;
> * MIH offers a FLAC download, which I used. So if I decide to re-encode
> it, I can.

Forgot the most important one: I *despise* iTunes and all the rubbish
Apple wants to install on my system. This is a new, clean, Windows 7
installation and I'd rather carve my name in my skin with a piece of
broken glass than install iTunes, QuickTime and whatever invasive
software the people from Cupertino have devised.

- Peter