"Composite" - something a bit like Ableton, for Linux

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Feb 13 19:35:21 CET 2010

Hi all,

I've just found out about this project, which may be of interest for anyone
wanting to use (or already using) Linux for audio, and hoping that one day
something like Ableton Live will be available on Linux.  Take a look at:

http://gabe.is-a-geek.org/composite/

There's also a bit more info here, from a posting made about the project:

http://www.linuxmusicians.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2369&p=9814#p9488

It's very alpha at the moment, but the roadmap looks pretty promising, and I
intend to keep an eye on it.

I wish I had the time to get involved, but I just don't these days.  (I barely
even have time to deal with email a lot of days!!)

Perhaps some others of you do?

Cheers,

~Dave