Moon Rover - 4 RPM

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Feb 13 19:31:25 CET 2010

Random hot bloke wrote:

> Very pro sounding.  I can not suggest any improvements as it feels very
> right!!

..apart from: it sounds like you are deliberately making a statement with
the off beat snare, and this is fab.  For me though, it does get a little
too much after a while.  Varying the snare pattern could be a nice break
plus, when you bring it back in, the statement is reemphasised..

But hey, either way, its still faultless..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"