Moon Rover - 4 RPM

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Feb 13 19:11:34 CET 2010

Thanks so much Paul.

Actually since I broke a metatarsal in my right foot I've been spending a lot more time in the studio with my beloved Live 8, so I think it's paying off :-)

Also, can't say enough how much I've been loving Reso's Temjin EP, which I was listening a lot to while making this track.  Check it out here:

http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/asp/search.asp?searchfor=any&searchType=Artist&keywords=reso

btw, that bass sound is a patch from the fantastic new Essential Bass Kore pack from NI.

The rest of the synth sounds are from U-He's new brilliant ACE synth.  (Thanks to Gert for turning me on to it).

mohsen

----- Original Message ----
From: punkdISCO <forums at punkdisco.co.uk>
To: Music-bar <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Sent: Sat, February 13, 2010 9:56:30 AM
Subject: RE: Moon Rover - 4 RPM

> http://www.deeplfo.com/music/moon-rover.mp3

Hey Mohsen

Had this on a few times over the afternoon.  Im really impressed with the
way you have the kick/sub sitting - in fact, Im pretty envious of how well
you have done this (sub/bass is something I am pretty shite at).

Very pro sounding.  I can not suggest any improvements as it feels very
right!!

Good stuff..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"