Re: Something that had to be said…

diode EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Feb 13 12:31:39 CET 2010

Le 12 févr. 2010 à 21:24, K9 Kai Niggemann a écrit :

> get in touch with them and help them to get on the list. In Münster last year it took them 200 signatures to get on the list. They got the necessary votes to get into city hall. In May we'll have Landtags elections in NRW, where the pirates should do very well.

Lucky them.

In most countries you can't imagine how hard it is. To tell that things are organized to prevent new movements to participate to elections can be some kind of understatement.

In this regard, a part of North Europe is a bit of a democratic island… (Germany, scandinavian countries)

Right now the worst have been Russia and Ivory Coast, the few guys ended in hospital…

Denis =P-/
----
LOPPSI IS BAD