Re: Something that had to be said…

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 12 21:24:20 CET 2010

On 12.02.2010, at 15:29, Gert van Santen wrote:

> That is a good sign. I hope they will grow. I might even vote
> again if they start appearing on the lists...

get in touch with them and help them to get on the list. In Münster last year it took them 200 signatures to get on the list. They got the necessary votes to get into city hall. In May we'll have Landtags elections in NRW, where the pirates should do very well.

I will certainly help even though I don't plan on joining any political party in my life.

Kai