Re: Something that had to be said…

diode EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 12 02:40:26 CET 2010

Le 11 févr. 2010 à 08:00, Jay Vaughan a écrit :

>> - the party I'm affiliated to, as I came back to the french Pirate
>> Party
>
> Go Pirates!!! :)

Given the shit I've seen in a "traditional" party, I can tell you: the shit we can go through amongst Pirates is nothing. Plus, I may say: (mode propaganda on) we are certainly way more in the middle of normal people than traditional parties.

And holy crap of DoG: it was LOPPSI at the Deputies Chamber the last 3 days, count France as an orwellian state now… :(

(for all Europe: read the blah from the Commission about the "internet of things", see Engström's blog PPSe EU MP with the comments…)

Denis =G)
----
LOPPSI IS BAD