Something that had to be said…

diode EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 11 04:40:06 CET 2010

Hello all

I changed among other things:

- my email here, due to what I will uncover later in this mail.
- my macbook topcase, got a brand new "grey market" one. At last. 6 months with a defective keyboard and 2 years with plastics going to bits was enough…
- the party I'm affiliated to, as I came back to the french Pirate Party, and am for months now at the directorial board, plus head for the region Ile-de-France (paris and suburbs), and for weeks at the executive office of our PP. Don't wonder why I've been fast at climbing the (diode)ladder, I was amongst the founders but receded as the party did not moved along, but things changed a lot in France last year and I came back for good.

I may add I am a still unofficial LGBT department head of list for the forthcoming regional elections we still don't know if we'll be able to run for…

That was my bundle of news, some waiting for quite some time to show off, the more the merrier. If some were wondering why I was even less than usual talkative, now they have a good reason. I work for the common good. :)

salutations pirates =P)

Denis
NO DADVSI - NO HADOPI - NO LOPPSI - NO ACTA