Ever feel like you're addicted to your own tracks?

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 10 20:09:07 CET 2010

> OTOH, I'm certain the pleasure Jay is getting is nothing to do with narcissism.

narcissism!

> There've been times when I was really surprised that what I was doing actually
> sounded... quite good, and those moments are like gold dust, cos you realise
> that others may hear the same, and suddenly music is a language.

the moments of dust are indeed bright, but what i'm going through right
now is more just utter disdain for the external form of music and total
interest in my own introversion .. healthy or not, i'm not sure yet, but
i am noticing a definite improvement of my own creativity-resolution
cycle, and that is ..  -ism or non .. quite gratifying.

although .. i have little to share only because it goes as far as my
ears and the job is done.

--

;