Netbook

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 9 16:13:02 CET 2010

Ive been very happy with my Acer Aspire One.  Its one of the newer
ones.  I am running XP on it, basically because it works well enough
and I dont see the advantage to going to win7 on that yet.  I also
upgraded it to 2gb (which isnt always possible on every netbook).  Its
got almost too much HD space with a 160gb internal drive.

Its the only computer I took with me to Germany last week, and as a
note take device that let me do a little music (FL Studio and Reason)
as well as do basic browsing and e-mail in the hotel it performed
flawlessly.

Tony