Ever feel like you're addicted to your own tracks?

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 9 15:04:07 CET 2010

I have days I put a couple of my songs on repeat and listen to them
over and over again for 8 hours straight at work.  People probably
think I am crazy..

Its how I decide what to do with my tracks.  Its kind of a self evaluation.

When I have my player on shuffle, and it lands on one of my tracks,
sometimes hearing it in the context of other songs makes me decide to
work the track more, leave it alone, or shelve it.

Tony