Urban Underground

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 8 23:51:11 CET 2010

Does anybody know this album?

http://www.westonemusic.com/album?catno=WOM_WOM_0106#

Now APM is a site aimed at professionals, but you can download it for
US$9 from Amazon in the US.

Unfortunately, you can only order from the USA, so here in Europe I
would have to use a site like this:

http://musicishere.com/artist/138634-Felix-Tod-David-Ayers-and-Skeme/113595-Urban-Underground

Somehow, it all looks a bit... cheap. I'm not sure that this is a site I
can trust, even though it's the first hit in Google. And €10.26 seems
like a pretty poor deal when compared to the USA price.

Anyway, any comments? I got to this album because of the song 'Something
is wrong', used as a tune for the trailer of 'The shift' on
Investigation Discovery, but I like most if not all tracks on this album.

- Peter