Anyone here familiar with AIX?

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Feb 6 13:53:52 CET 2010

Op 6-2-2010 11:59, Tony Scharf schreef:

> It was better than flying out of koeln, and connecting at heathrow.  I
> did that last time.  Never ever again.

I've never been to Cologne (at least, the airport). The last time I was
at Heathrow, they had an Aston Martin DB9 and a Ferrari 430 on display,
which was rather nice.

But we also had a massive delay, it was in the evening and our son was
very tired and therefore got hyperactive. Heathrow isn't one of my
favourites either.

Düsseldorf is quite OK, but my favourite airport (although it's a bit
like "my favourite method of being executed") would be that of Malta: 15
minutes drive from my home, small so it never takes you long to get
anywhere, and since the refurbishment it's actually looking rather nice.

The business with the funny-looking buses taking you to and from the
aircraft is a bit primitive, but that's about it.

- Peter