Five12 Numerology

diode EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 31 18:23:02 CET 2010

Le 31 déc. 2010 à 16:22, James R. Coplin a écrit :

> My Mac also routinely looses my USB peripherals. In my case, it tends to be
> my MOTU MIDI interface.  It is especially annoying as it says it knows it is
> there, but won't communicate with it.  Unplugging, replugging hundreds of
> times won't fix it.  Perhaps a half a dozen reboots will but really annoys
> me.  I have none of these kinds of issues on my PCs.

Which mac is it?

btw, it's likely the cause is the mains not the mac. I have had the issue for years with all sorts of USB peripherals (but not Apple keyboard/mouse) with a G3 then a G5, and it stopped the day I used a UPS.

Never had the issue for 3 years though (and the UPS is unplugged since)

also, check the lithium battery, it can be a cause of weird stuff… But your problem is not normal.

Denis H]
No LOPPSI!
No HADOPI!
No ACTA!