Five12 Numerology

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 30 03:49:03 CET 2010

As much as I hate Mac, and that is a lot - I mean *really* a lot, I have a
Mac in my studio slaved to my PC running Cubase just to run this program.  I
give myself some solace in that the Mac was given to me by a friend as it
wasn't up to his needs but it runs Numerology and MIDI fine.  I have not yet
installed the new version but I do love it overall.  There is a fairly full
featured demo available so you can check it out for free if you already have
a Mac.

James R. Coplin