Merry...

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Dec 25 13:11:40 CET 2010

Hi Romain!

My Focusrite works very well with my MBP. Unfortunately my music PC doesn't
work so well with Win7 (lots of pops and clicks just playing music in
Winamp), so I haven't been able to put it to any real test. I'm replacing
the PC with a Mac this spring, just holding out until the Sandy Bridge CPU's
find their way into Macs.

Lots of Christmas greetings!

/Micke

From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of Romain / rXg
Sent: den 24 december 2010 14:11
To: Music-bar
Subject: Re: Merry...

Yes the same to everyone in the "polyverse" and to you as well Mikael ... :)
By the way how is going with your focusrite sound card  are you satisfied ?

i was interested for RME fireface or motu 823 mk3 ... but it seems there are
drivers problems between RME and mac Logic9 :S , for the Motu it seems it s
not possible to use the Cuemix for the musician while you record the
instrument signal apart ( without cuemix to the daw) ...

I m quite confused for the price of those two sound cards and what they
could give me (in theory compare to reality ),

I am still doubting about what I should buy cause more i check on the web
more i doubt ...

maybe i just should go for the motu 8pre ?

I know Jay loves Presonus ...heheh  ;)