Creative X-Fi Xtreme Audio PCI-e card

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 24 19:21:07 CET 2010

Yeah, I didn't come up with that name myself. Anyway, I bought this card
earlier this week, because there was no way I could get my surround
headphones and the speakers to work at the same time. So now I have two
(7.1 surround) audio interfaces.

Now, this Creative card has an optical input and optical output. I was
wondering, can you do anything remotely useful with that? There's a 01V
mixer with coax input/output not too far away in a direct line, but it
*is* on a different floor. And there's the issue of controlling the
whole lot, of course.

Anyway, just wondering.

- Peter