Merry...

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 24 16:38:25 CET 2010

On 24/12/2010 14:38, Chris Strellis wrote:
> My 7 year old son is getting Scalextric for Christmas - it's a dirty job
> but I suppose I'll have to race him ;)

My (not only, amazingly, heh) friend, who is in mid 40's, is getting a
Scalextric set from his woman. What a gal!

I shall enjoy it for a bit too, though half the fun is plugging it all
together, quarter of it is racing, quarter of it is running down the
hornby or Subbuteo figures or making jumps.. ;)

Aggh. I never knew this existed!

http://www.subbuteorugby.com/

That's so gay ;)