Sonar X1

Matt Picone EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 23 21:02:21 CET 2010

Hi Martin,

I've had X1 since beta2. I've been using it in my production environment
with no trouble.

With so much shakeup, there are a few meatball sundaes in there, but all
in all I recommend the product. I think they moved in the right direction.

I had to call support with a few simple "HOW TO" questions on day1, but
have been sailing along since then.

If you have any specific questions, I'm happy to help. If you want a
live demo, maybe we can do some screensharing next week.

-m@