KRK Rokit for cheap

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 21 23:26:23 CET 2010

On Dec 21, 2010, at 4:47 PM, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at chello.nl> wrote:

> Op 21-12-2010 17:46, ibi sum schreef:
>> On Tue, 2010-12-21 at 05:55 -0500, Andrew Tarpinian wrote:
>>> http://www.polaritydesign.com/photos/gear.jpg
>>

>> I'm jealous of the cleanliness of your workspace!
>
> Those were my first thoughts exactly, when I saw those pics :-)
> --

I have just had to start keeping it really clean, especially since I need to switch between music and design all the time. I have it set up where I can hide/minimize the music boxes on the desk very quickly to convert over, and if the desk is messy it's impossible to do this. Also when I am working I really need default blank space to work with. It's kinda like trying to have a real life virtual desktop situation. One thing I did that really helped was separate all of the sound making hardware and associated cables away from the desk including audio interface. It's all behind me with just the fw800 and speaker cables going to the desk. To bad the rest of my apt was not as clean as my work area, I guess that shows where your priorities lie.