Emu Scene

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 21 18:59:13 CET 2010

On 21/12/2010 16:48, ibi sum wrote:
> BTW, if you wanna get into emulation, get a handheld platform like the
> Caanoo or Pandora (not easy) .. it fucking rocks. I've been carrying
> around 32 gigs of PSX games for the past few months, nothing quite like
> busting it out at the doctors office or something and getting ones
> WipeoutXL on! :)

I bought an eeepc for a portable way to connect to networks to configure
routers etc., but also for a portable emulator platform.

<SAD> ;)

Good for that, but it's not powerful enough for  some things, and I
suspect the Pandora isn't either, though I did want one of them (and the
GP32) for a time.

My current 'emulation' is running games that are multiplatform (xbox360
+ PC mainly but many other games recognise the xbox joystick) on the PC
with xbox360 joystick/s, which works pretty much as if you had a '360,
with 1920x1080 in the games on the telly . It feels like a 'free'
xbox360 anyhoos ;)