finally something new from Access/Kemper

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 21 09:54:06 CET 2010

On 21.12.2010 00:14, Michael Zacherl. wrote:
>> Sounds and looks interesting. I'm wondering if it also works with a synthesizer sound. If so, it would be da bomb...
> smells like convolution. if so you're limited to static sounds.

Depends on the implementation. Look at the LiquidMix technology as
example. It's also based on convolution, but essentially switches
impulse responses depending on the dynamics. I am sure a similar
approach could work just as well for guitars.

Martin