"We have always been at war with WikiLeaks."

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 19 19:23:04 CET 2010

>> Hey, the USA do quite a few messed up things. I do think, however, that
>> they're not nearly in the same league when it comes to certain excesses
>> as some other countries on this planet, and yet I've never seen any
>> criticism of those regimes on this list.

Hey, I'm perfectly down with discussing China's faults, or Australia's, or those of the Southern American and African states .. its just that, right now, America has a lot of noise being made about it, and .. face it .. were it to collapse, would change the world scene immediately.

;
--
Jay Vaughan