BIMFEST

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 19 12:00:57 CET 2010

>> Hah hah, you know how bad I feel for finally giving into my hatred of
>> software synthesis on "computer platforms" and becoming an iPad fanboix?
>
> Good point..  If they have won you over, they must be doing something
> right..

I mean, please understand that I'm talking about:

Akai LKP25 + Faderfoxes + Griffin Powermate (x2) + iPad = current contents of jam bag.

The iPad gets some performance love touching, sure, but for the most part is just very well integrated with the knob boxes.

> Maybe one day ill have a go then realise what I have been missing..

Please enjoy, as I do, if not more .. ;)

;
--
Jay Vaughan