MFB-522

diode EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Dec 18 18:49:48 CET 2010

Le 18 déc. 2010 à 15:11, Paul Maddox a écrit :

> Anyone played with one of these?
>
> http://www.juno.co.uk/products/mfb-522-drumcomputer-analogue-drum-machine-step-sequencer/407392-01/

I did… (years ago so temperate my opinion with the years in between)

I really don't like the step sequencers from MFB… But I dislike almost all step sequencers save the SQ10 and anything Elektron. The manual (quite short if I remember) is confusing if it hasn't change a bit… This said, it works well enough. But I can't tell for the sync with outside gear, I've played the thing alone, in the dark…

The box itsel "gritts" a lot if you like that, but on the sound side, I like old analogue beatboxes way more, or the possibilities of the machinedrum.

Denis =G)
----
LOPPSI IS BAD