"We have always been at war with WikiLeaks."

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 17 21:24:30 CET 2010

On 17.12.2010, at 15:03, Tony Scharf wrote:

> As one of the few American bar members...I have to say I sense what
> Peter is talking about - and its not just here.  Any time I am on a
> mailing list or discussion group that includes a significant number or
> non-americans, there is almost an undercurrent racism

Wow. that is something quite striking. I had no idea this was the case.

I will look out for it in the future and hope that none of my opinionated posts in the past have given you (or the other Americans I communicate with) the impression that I criticize them for being American!

Kai