Clear out (Various items For Sale)

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 17 18:46:09 CET 2010

> Thanks, a lot has changed over the last year or so for me.

Hope all is okay?

> I hope all is going well with you and your family.

Yes, we are booming .. really a grand adventure, fatherhood.  Baby Corben is rolling along, seems like he grew inches and inches in the last 24 hours, sheesh .. how do they do it?

Flynn is 3 now, very fun.  We made 4 igloos in the yard this week .. ;)

>> I've been lurking on vacoloco, I can't wait to hear Zira!  ;)
>
> Thanks, when I have some samples of the new version I'll put them on my webpage.

I, for one, will build one of these as soon as I can!

;
--
Jay Vaughan