I've got myself a Yamaha SU700....

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 17 15:27:19 CET 2010

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 4:05 AM, Chris Strellis
<Chris.Strellis at crystalvision.tv> wrote:
> Thanks for your offer.  I've invited you to join Dropbox via email. It's
> free and you get 2GB of space to share.
>
> http://www.dropbox.com

Just wanted to jump in and say dropbox is excellent.  I use it to keep
documents in sync between two desktops and a laptop I have.  Works
like a dream.  It doesnt have the great options SugarSync does, which
I use for collaboration, but for just keeping a bunch of files shared
between systems, drop box really does well.

Tony