"We have always been at war with WikiLeaks."

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 17 01:21:52 CET 2010

On 17.12.2010, at 00:18, Peter Korsten wrote:

> I've never claimed that. What I did was point out that nobody has ever
> complained about any government except a western one. You can kill
> thousands upon thousands of prisoners a year, and sell their organs, but
> you won't read about it here.

hm. Not true. I write e-mails to MPs all the time telling them to look into matters having to do with human rights in China and other places.

I do think it makes sense to take care of those places you know best (and like) and try to make them sane and full of hope again.

Kai