"We have always been at war with WikiLeaks."

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 16 22:19:58 CET 2010

On 16/12/2010 21:04, Peter Korsten wrote:
> Iran is building centrifuges that they don't need for the nuclear
> reactors they say they want to build. On the other hand, those
> centrifuges could be used in a process that will eventually yield
> weapon-grade plutonium (I presume it's plutonium, nobody in his right
> mind would build a uranium-based nuke).
> I've yet to see an explanation for that.

Self reliance? The oil and gas won't last forever.

No country needs permission for nuclear energy, like some errant child.
As soon as Iran drops its own production, sure enough the supply will be
sanctioned as soon as an excuse lands to do so and it will all have been
a waste of money and time as the old nuclear power stations crumble into
disrepair and Iran exports it's last oil and gas to raise money for
weapons to fight off the invaders, or food to feed the hungry, whatever.

As far as creating a nuclear deterrent.
Iran really, really needs a nuclear deterrent.
Otherwise it is very likely to be bombed back to the stone age in some
completely unnecessary rage-riddled drive of madness over something
immeasurable.