"We have always been at war with WikiLeaks."

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 16 18:45:40 CET 2010

On 16/12/2010 17:05, Peter Korsten wrote:
> Personally, I think that Julian Assange and the whole WikiLeaks team are
> a bunch of wankers. Fine, they show us all the secrets of the US
> government (and a few others), but what's their agenda? That question
> remains strangely unasked, let alone answered.

Does the documented truth need to have an agenda?
Isn't that a free press?
Most news worth knowing can only be leaked by standing up to criminals
within corporations who would not allow such knowledge.

Julian and friends are the first free press source I've seen, and you
want them to be shut down?
I don't imagine that all soldiers or government officials are so
uneducated or dumb that they will be happy pulling triggers or pulling
funding _illegally_ for corrupt or dumb officialdom, without some outlet
to relieve their guilt and frustrations. You do realise that those in
such institutions face total persecution, if not death, if they spill
the beans, or even just refuse to follow those orders?
Yes, even in your country...

The most revealing truth is that it is fine for the US government to
DDOS Wikileaks, under some guise or other, threaten or call out for the
death of others under some guise of treason (how can that even apply to
foreigners, eh?), but illegal for others to do it back to those who
would join up with the insanity?....

The funniest part of it all, is that Julian's charge is that he 'leaked'
on, or in, some ladies.
I'll bet that was a chuckle in the CIA boardroom.