New Track - Karen

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 12 19:07:18 CET 2010

Hi Gert

Ta for your comments.

> 1. For me the empty intro is a bit too empty, too long, but I'm sure it
will work

Yeah, I considered this, a LOT!!  I will have to think about it more as we
start to practice etc..

> general EQ comments..

Ahh!!  I wish I had your ears!!  Huge thanks for the version that you sent
me privately.  Initially I can hear that it sounds "better".  Unfortunately,
I have my parents staying for the next 4 days.  I will have do some serious
A/Bing and then have a play.  I have put your version on my iPod and I like
doing really serious listing on my way to work, at 6:15am..

> Anyways, this track is going to rock your audience!

I hope so.  Leah wants songs she can rock out to..  Obviously this is a
little difficult if you are an electro type band but hopefully we will
manage a rock-esque type set..

Thanks again, dude..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"